MG Network

something big isHappening!

In the mean time you can connect with us with via:

Copyright © Money Grows Network | Theme By Gooyaabi Templates

Money Grows Network


Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To Money Grows Network

Verified By

2006 - 2019 ©

Investments in financial products are subject to market risk. Some financial products, such as currency exchange, are highly speculative and any investment should only be done with risk capital. Prices rise and fall and past performance is no assurance of future performance. This website is an information site only.



Expert In



Forecast for USD/JPY on October 18, 2021


The USD/JPY pair hit the first target level of 114.22 on Friday. Consolidating above it with confirming indicators' readings will create a reserve for further growth in the target range of 115.80-116.15. The Marlin indicator shows the first sign of a reversal on the daily chart.


But on the four-hour chart, the price has already formed a divergence with the oscillator, which creates the risk of a price reversal. A confirmation of a reversal is when the price settles below the level of 113.12, that is, below the price channel line indicated on the daily chart. As a result, it is advisable to wait for confirmation signals of the USD/JPY pair in one direction or another.


The probability of growth is 45%, the probability of decline is 55%.

The material has been provided by InstaForex Company -